Smooth and dense with rich plum and blackberry fruit; ripe, rich and nicely balanced. 14% Malbec, 8% Syrah .
The ICON Series Cabernet Sauvignon is available only at the Waterbrook Tasting Room.
Vibrant, refreshing and tight, with currant and cherry flavors, nicely shaded with gentle hints of wet loamy earth and spice. -hs
Just $12, This luscious Cabernet Sauvignon made by John Freeman proves to be another value tier winner!
"A uniquely Washington take on Cabernet Sauvignon." - Paul Gregutt, Wine Enthusiast, July 2011
Aromas of black cherry and violet leads to flavors of mixed berry jam, sweet vanilla and smoky oak. Full-bodied with soft, integrated tannins and notes of leather, cherry and toasted oak on the finish.
- Vintage: 2018
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Grape Source: Skyfall, Willard, Pepper Bridge, Oasis, Stone Valley, Canyon Vineyard Ranch, Alder Ridge
- Variety Blend: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Harvest Date: October 15 - November 3, 2016
- Oak: 24% New American Oak
- Aged: 10 months
- TA: 5.1 g/l
- pH: 3.95
- Alcohol: 14.26%