Smooth and juicy with bright red fruits and tangy acidity; balanced and fresh with edgy, fresh flavors.
Smoky aromas of toasted coffee beans give way to hints of vanilla and bright cherry flavors. This rich, ripe Merlot features earthy notes on the mid-palate, with refined tannins and a smooth finish dominated by notes of cherry and spice.
- Vintage: 2018
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Grape Source: Alder Ridge Vineyard, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Wallula
- Varietal Blend: 80% Merlot, 17% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Malbec
- Oak: 20% of American Oak Chips
- TA: 5.53 g/l
- pH: 3.89
- Alcohol: 14.06%
- Harvest Date: Sept. - Nov., 2018