“Polished, creamy and expressive, with delicate layers of pear, floral, nutmeg and crème fraîche that linger on the sleek finish."
"Light-footed, open-textured and gentle, with cream-accented pear and orange peel flavors, finishing with complexity and finesse. Drink now through 2016. " -HS
Passion fruit and toasted marshmallow aromas with flavors of pear and yellow delicious apple. The wine is silky and elegant in structure with a toasted oak and tropical fruit finish.
- Vintage: 2018
- Varietal Blend: 94% Chardonnay, 6% Viognier
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Grape Source: Browne Estate Vineyard, Sagemoor, Canyon Vineyard Ranch
- Harvest Date: Sept. 8 - 28, 2018
- pH: 3.84
- TA: 5.3 g/l
- Alcohol: 13.86%
- Oak: 62% New French Oak from Allier
- Aged: 13 Months