Three Cheers for Waterbrook and Two for Pendulum give Precept a TOTAL of FIVE wines on Wine Spectator’s just released Smart Buys for the Cellar & Table in the January 31 – February 28, 2021 magazine issue.
Whether you’re looking for bottles to stash for a special occasion or wines for everyday enjoyment, here are recommendation at value prices:
- 92 pts. Waterbrook Cabernet Sauvignon Red Mountain AVA Series 2016
- 91 pts. Pendulum Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley 2018
- 90 pts. Pendulum Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley 2017
- 90 pts. Waterbrook Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Columbia Valley 2016
- 90 pts. Waterbrook Cabernet Sauvignon Red Mountain AVA Series 2017
Five of the sixteen Washington wines recommended were from Precept AND Waterbrook Winery received more mentions than ANY OTHER Washington winery.