The results from the eighth annual Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition are in! C
This blind judging of wines made by Walla Walla Valley wineries is a scholarship competition and benefits future winemakers by providing funds for viticulture and enology students at Walla Walla Community College. The panel for 2020 included Kristine Bono, general manager of Tertulia Cellars; Philippe Michel, founder of Oak Traditions; and Gordy Venneri, co-founder of Walla Walla Vintners.
- Browne Family 2019 Grenache Rosé – GOLD Medal
- Browne Family 2017 Tribute Red Blend – GOLD Medal
- Canoe Ridge 2017 The Explorer Merlot – GOLD Medal
- Canoe Ridge 2018 Summit Series Dwelley Cabernet Sauvignon – Silver Medal
- Waterbrook 2017 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon – GOLD Medal