A supple and expressive white, this is light on its feet but packed with pear, pineapple and citrus flavors, hinting at almond and walnut as the finish lingers.
“Spicy and on the lighter side, with nutmeg and caramel overtones around the pear fruit. Comes together smoothly on the finish.”
Lush, toasty and clean with vanilla and spice; soft and creamy, long and dense.
This wine expresses warm spice, banana and lychee aromatics, unfolding on a palate with exquisite minerality of wet stone, graphite and sweet oak with a viscous structure. It finishes long on the palate with key lime, golden apple and vanilla bean.
- Vintage: 2016
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Grape Source: CVR, Sagemoor
- Varietal Blend: 99% Chardonnay, 1% Viognier
- Harvest Date: September 12 and 14, 2016
- Aged: 9 months
- Oak: 35% new French Oak, 65% mixed use French and American Oak
- Alcohol: 14.4%
- TA: 5.7 g/L
- pH: 3.69