Late Harvest Riesling
"Fresh, sweet and juicy with lush, ripe lime and ripe, luscious fruit."
"The fruit is apricot through and through, concentrated and thick. This is softer and less acidic than most Washignton Rieslings, with suggestions of butter and caramel." - Paul Gregutt, August 2010
Concentrated honeysuckle blossom aromas are echoed by notes of clover honey, apricot, orange blossom and thistle throughout the palate. Notes of honey-dipped apricot linger on the long-lasting finish.
- Vintage: 2015
- Varietal Blend: 100% Riesling
- Appellation: Washington State
- Grape Source: Pleasant, Cowan
- TA: 6.0 g/ml
- Aged: 3 Months
- Alcohol: 9.79%
- Oak/ Stainless: 100% Stainless
- Fining: Bentonite (Heat Stability)
- Harvest Date: October 28th, 2016