"Smooth, fresh and juicy with cherry, spice and good balance; long and bright."
Smooth and juicy with bright red fruits and tangy acidity; balanced and fresh with edgy, fresh flavors.
This rich, ripe merlot opens with aromas of wood spice and brambleberry jam notes, followed by flavors of raspberries, cherries and a touch of vanilla. Sweet cherries continue through the silky finish, rounded out with fine tannins.
- Vintage: 2015
- Varietal Blend: 82% Merlot, 10% Syrah, 8% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Vineyards: Wallula, Willow Crest, Canyon Vineyard, Reed
- TA: 4.83 g/L
- pH: 3.87
- Alcohol: 13.99%
- Oak and Aging: Aged 12 months in 20% American Medium Oak
- Harvest Date: September 21 - November 18, 2015