Fish House Sauvignon Blanc
"Bright and sleek, brimming with green tea–scented pear and floral flavors that echo nicely on the dry finish."
"Light and frisky, with deft darts of green apple and celery pointing toward the zippy finish."
Pure varietal, bracing and pleasantly grassy. This brings bright, herbaceous flavors of melon and citrus to the front, with a lemony snap that is indeed the sort of wine that goes well with many types of seafood, from oysters on up to halibut steaks. -Paul Gregutt, September 2011
Fish House Chardonnay "has all that an oyster wine should." - Shannon Borg
Dry grass, white grapefruit, melon and floral aromas lead to lime zest, kiwi, and yellow plum on the front of the palate. White peach and dried apricot flavors linger on the finish.
- Vintage: 2016
- Varietal Blend: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Appellation: 93% Yakima Valley, 7% Columbia Valley
- Alcohol: 13.11%
- TA: 5.9 g/L
- pH: 3.17
- Fining: Claril SP, Bentonite
- Oak/Stainless Details: 100% Stainless
- Food Pairing: Grilled Chicken, Scallops, Roasted Vegetables, and of course...FISH.