The Expedition Rosé
Light and dry, this is zippy with acidity and lively with citrus and watermelon flavors, picking up a pretty herbal note as the finish lingers.
Beautiful salmon pink in color, this wine opens with aromas of watermelon and ripe peach. Floral and strawberry notes are followed by hints of mineral, crisp acidity and a bright, refreshing finish.
- Vintage: 2016
- Varietal Blend: 34% Grenache, 33% Roussanne, 26% Mourvedre, 6% Counoise, 1% Lemberger
- Appellation: 100% Yakima Valley
- Alcohol: 13.9%
- Fermentation: Stainless steel
- Fining: PVPP & Bentonite
- Aged: 3 months
- PH: 3.1
- Yeast: X5
- Harvest Dates: September 2016
- Release Date: February 2017
- Cases Produced: 4,500 (6 Packs)