The Expedition Pinot Gris
Ripe and aromatic with lush pear fruit and clean, rich flavors; smooth and balanced in the Alsace style; long and bright.
Bright and floral aromas, this wine shows aromas and flavors of nectarine, pear, apple and honeysuckle. Lively acidity excited the palate, leading to a lengthy but refined finish.
- Vintage: 2016
- Varietal Blend: 90% Pinot Gris, 5% Muscat Caneli, 5% Gewurztraminer
- Appellation: Horse Heaven Hills
- Vineyard Source: The Benches(90%), Canoe Ridge (10%)
- Harvest Date: October 2016
- Yeast: X5
- Oak/Stainless Details: 100% Stainless Steel
- Aged: 5 Months
- Fining: PVPP & Bentonite
- TA: 6.43 g/L
- pH: 3.45
- Alcohol: 13.26%