Jasmine, apricot and floral aromas are followed by medium-sweet stone fruit flavors. Floral and jasmine flavors persist on the finish.
Honeysuckle aromatics introduce beautiful apricot and white nectarine flavors with abundant mineral notes of wet stone and flint. Its round mouthfeel offers lingering flavors of key lime and peach pie balanced by brilliant acids. Enjoy this wine chilled down, paired with grilled shrimp and oysters on the half-shell.
- Vintage: 2015
- Varietal Blend: 100% Riesling
- TA: 7.8 g/l
- RS: 14.19%
- ML: None
- Alcohol: 13.6%
- Vineyards: Canyon Vineyard Ranch
- Oak: 100% Stainless Steel
- Fining: Bentonite
- Aging: 5 months
- Yeast: Vivache
- Harvest Dates: September 28th, 2015
- Bottling Dates: March 8, 2016
- Cases Produced: 1,320