Reserve Pinot Noir
Dark red. Aromas and flavors of redcurrant and dried cherry are energized by a spicy white pepper flourish and a subtle floral note. Initially wound up, but aeration brings flesh, heft and building sweetness. Fine-grained tannins frame the floral-dominated and incisive finish, which lingers with strong, tangy persistence.
Aromatics of wild dark fruits, particularly native Northwest Salal berries and wild blackberries, blend with notes of fresh tobacco leaf and a touch of savory oak. Equally dark on the palate, with round, velvety tannins complemented by the vineyard's signature natural acidity. This is a Pinot Noir with structure and balance to stand out among all peers.
- Vintage: 2015
- Appellation: 70% Battle Creek Vineyard (Willamette Valley), 13% Roe Vineyard (Ribbon Ridge AVA), 17% Yamhela Vineyard (Yamhill-Carlton District AVA)
- Varietal Blend: 100% Pinot Noir
- Harvest Date: September 18-28, 2015
- Oak: 95% French, 5% American (25% New)
- Aged: 226 days
- TA: 5.75
- pH: 3.35
- Alcohol: 12.84%
- Bottled: December 21, 2016
- Cases Produced: 1,190