Mollys Cuvee Sangiovese
"Silky and dense with juicy fruit and lively acidity; clean, balanced and showing plum, raspberry and spice. 98% Sangiovese, 1% Syrah, 1% Merlot. "
This vibrant ruby wine opens with raspberry and pomegranate notes with forest floor aromatics present. On the palate, Molly's is structured and vibrant with flavors of raspberry, cinnamon and tarragon rounded out with bright acidity and persistent, but silky tannins.
- Vintage: 2013
- Varietal Blend: 97% Sangiovese, 3% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Appellation: Yakima Valley AVA
- Vineyards: 86% Red Willow, 7% Boushey, 7% Alder Ridge Vineyard
- Aging: 20 months in neutral oak barrel
- Alcohol: 14.2%
- Harvest Date: September 25- October 17, 2014
- Bottling Date: October 5, 2016
- Production: 278 cases