Molly's Cuvee Sangiovese
"Silky and dense with juicy fruit and lively acidity; clean, balanced and showing plum, raspberry and spice. 98% Sangiovese, 1% Syrah, 1% Merlot. "
This vibrant ruby wine opens with tart cherry, Italian plums and raspberry notes, developing a full bouquet that erupts with minerality, bark, plum and earth present. On the palate, Molly's is structured and vibrant with the bright acidity prominent.
- Vintage: 2013
- Varietal Blend: 97% Sangiovese, 3% Cabernet Suavignon
- Appellation: Columbia Valley AVA
- Vineyards: 37% Boushey, 32% Red Willow, 29% Alder Ridge Vineyard, 2% Taylor Mag
- Aging: 20 months in neutral oak barrel
- Alcohol: 14.2%
- Harvest Date: September 14-October 25, 2013
- Bottling Date: August 14, 2015