Melange Founder's White Blend
Aromatic and spicy; peaches and melon, ripe, fresh and juicy, long and balanced.
"An exotic blend of Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Viognier, Sauvignon BlancÂ , Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Muscat" - Wine Press Northwest, Spring 2010
Honeysuckle aromas lead to fresh, ripe tropical flavors of star fruit, papaya and mango, with well-balanced minerality. This approachable and fruit driven wine is best served chilled, pairing well with grilled shrimp or shellfish or enjoyed with friends as the grill warms up.
- Vintage: 2016
- Varietal Blend: 30% Riesling, 21% Gewurtztraminer, 15% Sauvignon Blanc, 10% Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Gris, 10% Muscat, 4% Viognier
- Grape Source: CVR, Wallula, Oasis, Sagemoor, Phil Church
- Yeast: Vivache, ES 181, Q Cirtrus, Ferm Q, ES Floral
- pH: 3.3
- TA: 6.0 g/l
- Alcohol: 12.7 %
- Oak: 4% neutral white oak
- Fining: Bentonite
- Aging: 4.5 months in SS
- Bottling Dates: January 23, 2017