The Expedition Cabernet Sauvignon
Canoe Ridge 2015 Horse Heaven Hills The Expedition Cabernet Sauvignon – 92 points, Year’s best US Cabernets & Best Buy
“Supple and expressive, this satin-textured style features pretty raspberry and tea leaf flavors that play against the polished tannins."
Open-textured and inviting, with raspberry, red currant and clove flavors.
"Ripe nose of spice and chocolate; smooth and rich with sweet plum, cassis and lush herbs; soft and dense, long and balanced."
Aromas of black currant, raspberry and blackberry jam introduce big, jammy flavors. Showcases ripe tannins and delicious notes of vanilla on the finish.
- Vintage: 2016
- Varietal Blend: 77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Merlot, 7% Syrah, 1% Cab Franc, 1% Malbec, 1% Tempranillo
- Grape Source: 93% Horse Heaven Hills, 5% Yakima Valley
- Alcohol: 13.6%
- Oak: 75% American Oak (33% New), 25% French Oak (33% New)
- Aging: 10 Months
- ML: 100%
- Yeast: Red Star
- Harvest Dates: October 2016
- Bottled Date: September 2017