Precept Wine is the fastest growing wine company in one of the country’s most exciting regions: The Pacific Northwest. We offer the best quality-to-price wines of any producer in America. Comprised by a combination of owned vineyards, estates and passionate employees, we are uniquely poised as an industry leader. As we grow, we seek team members who work with creativity and drive. Precept Wine is an entrepreneurial company where each employee’s job description evolves over time. View available opportunities below.
Accepting Intern Applications for 2017-2018
Your internship at Precept Wine (in our Eastlake corporate office, Seattle) offers a well-rounded snapshot of what it’s like to work for a dynamic, top 20 American wine producer. We strive to align internships with the student’s area of study to create relevant experiences that help develop practical career skills.
Areas of Focus
- Marketing & Brand Management
- Communications, Public Relations & Social Media
- Graphic Design
Commitment & Perks
- 150-hour commitment in Precept Wine’s Seattle office (10-15 weeks, 10-15 hours per week)
- Hours may also be accrued through evening/weekend events or E. WA hospitality trips
- School credit is available where allowed (via advisor-led internships in your department)
- Stipend after successful completion of internship
- Ongoing wine education and tasting opportunities with our Director of Education and Director of Winemaking (for students ages 21 and over)
- Open to all majors
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills required
- Demonstrated abilities in confidentiality, initiative, judgment and discretion
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to lift and carry a full case of wine (approx. 50 pounds)
Please submit your resume and cover letter (stating your area of interest, time frame/quarter of availability) to email@example.com.